The Abbotsford Badminton Club is happy to announce that badminton will resume on Monday, October 4, 2021 at Abbotsford Middle School. All those attending (age 18+) will be required to comply with the Provincial Health Order vaccination mandate effective September 13, 2021.
All members must provide proof of at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine and must be fully vaccinated by October 24, 2021.
- Gymnasium access will be through the southeast doors only closest the parking lot.
- Members will be required to hand sanitize upon entering the facility.
- Proof of vaccination will be required at entry.
- Prior to play, signed Declarations will be required – available at entry.
- All players will be required to register each night for purposes of contact tracing.
- Masks must be worn while entering and exiting the facilities.
- Doubles are permitted – please refrain from any physical contact.
- 2 meter distancing must be maintained while not on the courts.
- Locker rooms and washrooms will be limited to one member at a time.
- Guests and non-members are not permitted in the gymnasium.