The Abbotsford Badminton Club 2022 season will begin on Monday, Oct.3 and run until the end of May, 2023. The gymnasium is located at Abbotsford Middle School, 33231 Bevan Ave, Abbotsford. You can find a complete calendar outlining the dates available under the calendar tab above. We meet Monday and Thursday evenings from 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Senior Membership – $275 – this fee includes unlimited play for the entire season, insurance fees and tournament grade shuttles.
- Student Membership – $175 – applies to all students between the age of 17 – 21 and includes all the benefits of a Senior Membership.
- Non-member Drop-ins – $10 – when space is available.(see below) Shuttles are provided but racquets are required.
Please make cheques payable to: Abbotsford Badminton Club.
Due to limited court space and overwhelming interest, it will be necessary to limit memberships – all past members will have first the option to renew. Pending enrollment, it will also be necessary to limit drop-ins on a nightly basis. Please ensure that indoor court shoes are not worn outside the gymnasium and if you have a cold or cough, we ask that you refrain from attending.
See you on the courts!
The Abbotsford Badminton Club is happy to announce that badminton will resume on Monday, October 4, 2021 at Abbotsford Middle School. All those attending (age 18+) will be required to comply with the Provincial Health Order vaccination mandate effective September 13, 2021.
All members must provide proof of at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine and must be fully vaccinated by October 24, 2021.
A signed declaration is also required prior to joining the club. Click here to view and print the declaration form: Declaration Form (.pdf)
- Gymnasium access will be through the southeast doors only closest the parking lot.
- Members will be required to hand sanitize upon entering the facility.
- Proof of vaccination will be required at entry.
- Prior to play, signed Declarations will be required – available at entry.
- All players will be required to register each night for purposes of contact tracing.
- Masks must be worn while entering and exiting the facilities.
- Doubles are permitted – please refrain from any physical contact.
- 2 meter distancing must be maintained while not on the courts.
- Locker rooms and washrooms will be limited to one member at a time.
- Guests and non-members are not permitted in the gymnasium.