The Abbotsford Badminton Club is happy to announce that badminton will resume on Monday, October 4, 2021 at Abbotsford Middle School. All those attending (age 18+) will be required to comply with the Provincial Health Order vaccination mandate effective September 13, 2021.
All members must provide proof of at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine and must be fully vaccinated by October 24, 2021.
A signed declaration is also required prior to joining the club. Click here to view and print the declaration form: Declaration Form (.pdf)
- Gymnasium access will be through the southeast doors only closest the parking lot.
- Members will be required to hand sanitize upon entering the facility.
- Proof of vaccination will be required at entry.
- Prior to play, signed Declarations will be required – available at entry.
- All players will be required to register each night for purposes of contact tracing.
- Masks must be worn while entering and exiting the facilities.
- Doubles are permitted – please refrain from any physical contact.
- 2 meter distancing must be maintained while not on the courts.
- Locker rooms and washrooms will be limited to one member at a time.
- Guests and non-members are not permitted in the gymnasium.
Our 2021-2022 badminton season starts Monday, October 4, 2021 and runs to Thursday, June 2, 2022. We will play at Abbotsford Middle School, 33231 Bevan Avenue, Abbotsford B.C. V2S 0A9. You can find a complete calendar of the dates we play under the calendar tab above.
- On Monday evenings we will play from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- On Thursday evenings we will play from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Full Season Fees
- Senior Membership — $275 — This fee includes unlimited play for the 51 (est.) nights the club will operate, insurance fees and tournament grade feather shuttles for the complete season.
- Social Membership — $175 — Applies to all players 19 years + and includes all the benefits above but limits play to only 1 night per week.
- Student Membership — $175 — Applies to all students between of the ages of 17 – 21 and includes all the benefits of a Senior Membership.
Half Season Fees (est.25 nights)
- Senior Membership— $175 — This fee includes unlimited play for the 30 (est.) nights the club will operate, insurance fees and tournament grade feather shuttles for the balance of the season.
- Social Membership— $115 — Applies to all players 19 years + and includes all the benefits above but limits play to only 1 night per week.
- Student Membership — $100 — Applies to all students between of the ages of 17 – 21 and includes all the benefits of a Senior Membership for the balance of the season.
- We welcome any non-members at a drop in fee of $10 per night – we provide the shuttles.
- We require that any non-members pay an additional $15 on their 3rd visit as the club becomes liable for their insurance coverage.